Limahong Channel in Sitio Bantayan, Pangapisan Norte in Lingayen is now one of the famous tourist spots in Lingayen. The view of the Limahong river, the beach and the sunset on the mountains of Labrador are so fascinating. It is also a great site for prenup-shoot or pre-wedding pictorial. There are food stalls in the area where you can buy some drinks and light snacks.
It is a historic site because it was where the Chinese warlord Limahong, Lim Hong, or Lin Feng, (also known as Ah Hong), escaped to Northern Luzon in 1574 and dug a channel in Domalandan, for his escape to the China Sea. Limahong is a notorious Chinese pirate and warlord who invaded the northern Philippine Islands in 1574.
Limahong Channel Sunset:
Limahong Channel Photo:
Attractions in Lingayen Pangasinan
- Pangasinan Provincial Capitol.
- The Capital of Pangasinan “Lingayen”.
- White Sands & Beaches in Pangasinan.
- Limahong Channel – Lingayen Pangasinan.
- Pangasinan:One Town One Product “OTOP” Trade Program.