Surip Beach is one of the famous beaches in Bani Pangasinan. Bani is bordered by two of the top tourist destinations in Pangasinan – Alaminos, and Bolinao – tourists often pass by the town without stopping to check out what it has to offer. But Bani Pangasinan has lots of tourist attractions, like Polipol Island, caves, Busay Falls, and beaches like Surip beach.
The Beach has crystal clear seawater and it is ideal for swimming. It has a thriving marine ecosystem, making it ideal for snorkeling and scuba diving. Stunning view of some limestone rock formations and mountains surrounding the beautiful beach are great backdrops for taking selfies and groupies. Hire a boat from surip beach to reach Polipol Island , a famous Cliff jumping site in Bani Pangasinan. Surip Beach is one of the jump-off points to Polipol Island.
Location: Barangay Centro Toma, Surip, Bani Pangasinan
Phone: (075) 632-8562
Facebook: Bani Tourism Office
Surip Beach Entrance Fee and Cottages
- Entrance Fee: Free
- Camping Fee: Free
- Cottage Rental Fee: Rates vary from one resort to another.
How to Get There
- Clark International Airport (Pampanga).
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Manila).
- From Manila, take a bus (either in Cubao or Pasay) heading to Bolinao. This will pass by the town of Bani. Travel time from Manila is about 4 – 5 hours.
- Get off at the Bani Pangasinan town proper then proceed at the tourism center.
- Once in the tourism center, hire a tricycles that can get you to and from the beach. Make sure to make arrangements with a tricycle driver what time he will fetch you back since there are no public vehicles that ply this route.
Surip Beach Photo
Where to Stay while in Bani Pangasinan
Where to Stay near Bani Pangasinan
Top Tourist Attractions in Bani Pangasinan
Abot Aso Cave
Surip Pilgrimage (Reedemer’s Cross)
Bangrin Mangrove Protected Area (Birdwatching Site)
Friendly Reminders to Tourist and Travelers From AsensoPangasinan.Com
- Be Responsible.
- Don’t leave your trash everywhere.
- DO NOT TOUCH the marine life.
- DO NOT STEP on the corals.
- DO not take seashells from the beach.
- Be Courteous to the locals.
- DO Respect other people’s privacy.
- Don’t forget to have fun.
LEAVE NOTHING BUT FOOTPRINTS. TAKE NOTHING BUT PICTURES. KILL NOTHING BUT TIME.
Responsible Tourism Campaign of Bani Tourism Office
Ang lokal na pamahalaan ng Bani, Pangasinan ay nagpapatupad ng Responsableng Turismo upang mapangalagaan ang ating kalikasan at ang kapaligiran, mahigpit na ipinagbabawal ang mga sumusunod:
1. Pagbasag ng BOTE
2. Pagkalat ng anumang uri ng BASURA gaya ng plastic, lata, bote, upos ng sigarilyo, styro cups/plates.
3. Hindi Pagtapon ng Basura sa BASURAHAN.
4. Pag-uwi ng BUHANGIN, CORALS at HALAMANG GUBAT.
5. Pagdala ng PAGKAIN SA PALIGUAN
6. Pagsusunog at paggawa ng BONFIRE.
7. Pagsulat o PAG-VANDAL sa pader, puno at mga bato.
8. Maligo ng LASING.