ENTRANCE FEE (Php):
- Day Tour – Php 40.00
- Overnight – Php 80.00
- ENVIRONMENTAL FEE/IPAF: – Php 30.00/person
- INSURANCE (Effective for 24hrs.) – Php 10.00/person
- SMALL BOAT (1-5 Passengers)
- One-Day Tour with Service Boat: Php 1,400.00
- Two-Day Tour with Service Boat: Php 3,000.00
- MEDIUM BOAT (6-10 Passengers)
- One-Day Tour with Service Boat: Php 1,800.00
- Two-Day Tour with Service Boat: Php 3,800.00
- LARGE BOAT (11-15 Passengers)
- One-Day Tour with Service Boat: Php 2,000.00
- Two-Day Tour with Service Boat: Php 4,500.00
- SMALL BOAT (1-5 Passengers)
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge and 20% discount for the Senior Citizen and PWD.
- Discounts are implemented on Environmental and Entrance Fees.
- *Day Tour covers islands hopping limited to three islands including: Quezon Island, Governor’s Island and Children’s Island. 20 minutes only per island, just choose one island were you opt to stay and the boat will leave you and will be there to fetch you upon agreed time.
- *Service Boat covers island hopping to all islands you want to visit including caves and coral garden. No time limit and the boat will stay to you until you finish your Hundred Islands journey.
- Guest House – Overnight – Php 5,000.00
- Day Tour – Php 600.00
- Overnight – Php 1,000.00
- PAVILLION 1 & 2
- – 1st Floor (Day Tour – Php 5,000.00), (Overnight – Php 7,000.00)
- – 2nd Floor (Day Tour – Php 5,000.00), (Overnight – Php 7,000.00)
- – 3rd Floor (Day Tour – Php 3,000.00), (Overnight – Php 4,000.00)
- Picnic Tables & Chairs
- At PAVILLION 1 – (Day Tour – Php 300.00), (Overnight – Php 500.00)
- At PAVILLION 2 – (Day Tour – Php 200.00), (Overnight – Php 300.00)
- Wooden Tables w/out Shed – (Day Tour – Php 500.00), (Overnight – Php 700.00)
- Concrete Tables w/out Shed
- Day Tour – Php 200.00
- Overnight – Php 300.00
- Tent Space / Pitching Fee – Overnight – Php 200.00
*New: ISLANDS ACTIVITIES
- Zip-line (546m) (Governor Island)– Php 250.00/jump
- Zip-line (120m) (Quezon Island) – Php 100.00/jump
- Wall Climbing – Php 50.00/pax
- Rappelling – Php 50.00/pax
- 3 in 1 Package – Php 175.00
- Banana Boat (max 7pax) – Php 1,500.00/ride
- Helmet Diving – Php 400.00/dive (20 mins.)
- Kayaking (max 2pax) – Php 250.00/hour
- Snorkeling – Php 250.00 (set gear rental)
- Hundred Islands National Park (HINP) Island Rates and New Boat Rates written above are effective February 15, 2016.
- ABOVE RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH OUT PRIOR NOTICE.
Where to eat in Hundred Islands?
You can prepare and bring your own food. There’s a food court and restaurants in Lucap wharf. There are also fast foods available in the town proper. You can also try some Hotel and Restaurants near the Lucap wharf.
Stores selling T-shirts, bags,decorated Shells, key-chain, and other souvenirs are located in the Tourism Office and in the Lucap wharf.
ALAMINOS CITY’S 24/7 OFFICES
Lucap Wharf Tourism Welcome Center
City Information and Tourism Satellite Office
PNP Alaminos City
BFP Alaminos City
Alaminos Action Center
Poso Amaninos City
*Emergency, Lost, Need more information on how to get to Hundred Islands national Park.
Pls. Feel Free to Reach these updated Contact Numbers.
You may also like:
Things You Should Know Before Going to Hundred Islands National Park
Beach Resorts and Hotel in Alaminos City (Hundred Islands National Park)