Here’s the list of prices of services or fees you could avail for your Hundred Islands Tour.
- Entrance Fee:
- Parking Fee:
Day Tour – P20.00
Overnight – P40
Note: Children 5 years old and below are free of charge and 20% discount for the Senior Citizen.
Tricycle – P10 – P20 (Overnight)
Car/ Jeep/ Van – P20.00 – P40.00 (Overnight)
Bus/ Truck – P30 – 60 (Overnight)
- Quezon Island
- Tent Space – P200.00
- Tables & Picnic Area – P200.00 – P300.00 (Overnight)
- Cottage without room (Nipa)– P350.00 – P500 (Overnight)
- Cottage without room (Nipa)– P500.00 – P1000 (Overnight)
- Cottage with Nipa A)– P500.00 – P900 (Overnight)
- Cottage with room (Nipa B)– P600.00 – P1,100 (Overnight)
- Cottage without room (Nipa) – P350.00 – P500 (Overnight)
- Overnight Kubo with Electricity – P400.00 – P1, 600 (Overnight)
- Children’s Island
- Tables – P200.00 – P300.00 (Overnight)
- Tent Space – P200.00
- Governors Island
- Tent Space: P200.00
- Table & Picnic Area – P200.00 – P300.00 (Overnight)
- Bahay Kubo – P1, 500.00
- Pinoy Big Brother (PBB) House (for 10 pax/with generator) – P10, 000.00
- Extra drum of water – P100.00
- Extra Bed – P200.00
- Small (good for 5 persons)
- Medium (good for 10 persons)
- Large (good for 15 persons)
-Day Tour (P800.00)
-Overnight Service (P1, 400.00)
-Day Tour (P1000.00)
-Overnight Service (P1, 800.00)
-Day Tour (P1,100.00)
-Overnight Service (P2, 000.00)
Note: Day Tour covers islands hopping limited to three islands including: Quezon Island, Governor’s Island and Children’s Island. 20 minutes only per island, just choose one island were you opt to stay and the boat will leave you and will be there to fetch you upon agreed time. Must try: you can also do snorkeling at clam garden, Cuenco Cave and Marcos Island.
- Mask and Snorkels – (P150.00 – P175.00)
- Life Jacket – (P50.00 – P75.00)
- Salbabida Small – (P50.00 – P75.00)
- Salbabida Big – (P100.00 – P150.00)
- Goggles – (P50.00 – 75.00)
- Tent Big (6-10 persons/5 pillows/2 bed sheet/1 mat/2 container) – P1, 000.00
- Tent Medium (4-5 persons/3 pillows/1 bed sheet/1 mat/1 container) – P700.00
- Tent Medium (1-3 persons/2 pillows/1 bed sheet/1 mat/1 container) – P500.00
- Lucap Wharf Tourism Welcome Center
- City Information and Tourism Satellite Office
- PNP Alaminos City
- BFP Alaminos City
- Alaminos Action Center
- Poso Amaninos City
Where to eat in Hundred Islands?
You can prepare and bring your own food. There’s a food court in Lucap wharf. There are also fast foods available in the town proper. Or you can also try some Hotel and Restaurants near the Lucap wharf.
Stores selling T-shirts, bags, keychain, and other souvenirs are located between the Tourism Office and the wharf.
ALAMINOS CITY’S 24/7 OFFICES
*Emergency, Lost, Need more information on how to get to Hundred Islands national Park.
Pls. Feel Free to Reach these updated Contact Numbers.
* Updated Hundred Islands Rates and Adventure Rates.
You May Also Like:
Things You Should Know Before Going to Hundred Islands National Park
Beach Resorts and Hotel in Alaminos City (Hundred Islands National Park)