Villa Soledad Beach Resorts offer modern yet native style Villas, set within tropical gardens. You can choose from Villas with LED TV and cable channels, hot and cold showers or to the most simple ones for those who are looking for back-to-basics kind of vacation.
The main attractions at Villa Soledad Beach Resort are the two swimming pools; one has a depth from 3 to 8 feet, which is perfect for swimming exercises and lapses. The bigger one features awesome water fountain effects and is divided into a kiddie and adult pool, with each having its own infinity pool effect. It has a depth of 3 to 5 ½ feet ideal for hours and hours of family bonding time. It also have a beachfront with beautiful view specially during sunset. Seafront picnic tables are also available at the beach area for family picnic.
Location: Brgy. Estanza, Bolinao, Bolinao, Pangasinan
Distance from the town proper: 15-20 minutes ride
Tel No.: 736-2239
Mobile Nos.: 0922.807.4538 / 0920.909.2768 / 0915.128.7785
Facebook: Villa Soledad Beach Resort
Villa Soledad – Day-Tour Rates:
- Adult: Php. 300/head (8am-5pm)
- Adult: Php. 350/head (6pm-11pm)
- *Kids 5 y/o below FREE
Villa Soledad – Gazebo and Bahay Kubo Rental:
- Gazebo Rental: Php. 1,500/day(near resto and bridge) | Php. 2,500/night time (6pm-11pm)
- Bahay Kubo Rental: Php. 2,500/day (near kiddie pool) | Php. 3,500 night time (6pm-11pm)
Villa Soledad – Room Rates:
Check-in Time: 2:00PM – Check-out Time: 12:00NN
|St. Anthony Building:Double Deluxe Rooms||2 Persons||Php. 3,000/night|
|St. Mary Building:Quad Standard Rooms||4 Persons||Php. 3,700/night|
|St. Claire Building:Quad Deluxe Rooms||4 Persons||Php. 5,000/night-(without kitchen) / Php. 6,000/night-(with kitchen)|
|St. Rose Building:Quad Deluxe Rooms||4 Persons||Php. 5,000/night-(without kitchen) / Php. 6,000/night-(with kitchen)|
|St. Mark Building:Deluxe Family Room||6 Persons||Php. 6,500/night|
|St. John Building:Triple Deluxe Room||3 Persons||Php. 3,600/night|
|St. John Building:Deluxe Family Room||6 Persons||Php. 6,500/night|
|St. Martha House:Family House||20 Persons||Php. 20,000/night|
|St. James Building:Deluxe Junior Dorms||12 Persons||Php. 14,000/night|
|St. James Building:Deluxe Family Dorm||22 Persons||Php. 22,000/night|
|St. James Building:Junior Suite Rooms||4 Persons||Php. 8,500/night|
|St. James Building:Family Suite Rooms||6 Persons||Php. 12,500/night|
Villa Soledad Room Inclusions and other charges
- Rate is inclusive of entrance fees, use of amenities, and free breakfast meal.
- Free of use of the following when you are CHECKED-IN guest:
– Swimming Pools
– Table Tennis
– Open Cottages
– Grilling Areas
- Each room have cable television, electric kettle, refrigerator, intercom, and H&C shower.
- Senior Citizen and PWD discounts are honored. Please present ID.
- They accept credit card payments for your balance.
- Special discounts are given for large groups of 40 persons and above.
* Extra Person Charge: Php. 800 w/ extra mattress. Php. 600 w/o extra mattress. (Kids 5 y/o below FREE).
* Videoke Room Rental: Php. 500/3 Hours (Air-conditioned room). Php. 200/Extra Hour.
Villa Soledad Beach Resort Photo:
- Bing’s Beach Resorts
- Bistro Bolinao Hotel and Restaurant
- Coco Beach Resort
- Cool Spot Beach Resort
- Dos Flores Beach Resort
- Dutch Beach Resort
- El Pescador Resorts and Hotel
- Ilog Malino Beach Resort
- Puerto Del Sol Beach Resort
- Punta Riviera Beach Resort
- Ramos Beach Resort
- Rock Garden Beach Resort
- SCL Garden Paradise Beach Resort
- Treasure of Bolinao Beach Resort
- Verling’s Beach Resort
- Villa Carolina Beach Resort
- Villa Soledad Beach Resort