Aquatica Marina Water Park is the first beach front water park in the Philippines and it is located at the Gulf of Lingayen Pangasinan.
Aquatica Marina Waterpark is maintained by El Puerto Marina Beach Resort and Spa. Famous for its rustic design, fine sandy beach, and lengthy shoreline.
The waterpark, is, well, a huge waterpark, and offered a huge variety of twisted slides.
Get soaked at Aquatica Marina Water Park’s Giant Bucket!
The entrance fee:
- P250.00 – 4ft and below
- P275.00 – above 4ft
Monday – closed for maintenance
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 11am to 7pm
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
– 9am to 5 pm for day swimming
– 6pm to 12am for night swimming
There are some rules regarding the attire to be worn.
- Swim suits and swimming trunks
- Shorts without pockets and zippers
- Light colored sando or t-shirts
* Note:NO MAONG SHORTS OR LONG PANTS
Aquatica Marina Water Park rates are as follows:
- Entrance: 4 ft. Above – Php 275 nett / 4 ft. Below – Php 250 nett
- Cottages: Umbrella picnic hut – P350, Small cottage – P650, Large Cottage – P2500
If your checked in at El Puerto Marina Beach Resort the entrance fee of the water park is free
**Note: Aquatica Marina Water Park written above are subject to change without further notice.
For inquiries please contact:
Phone: +632 631-5680 / +632 775-6789
Mobile No.: 0927-122-9036 / Smart: 0947-467-0278